Business Development and Sales Consultant
(Recruitment & HR)
Sales (Full Time)
Ahoy Employ is the digital way for companies to connect with Trusted & Verified recruiters. Led by the founder, Luke Gass, we are bringing much-needed innovation and elevating the recruitment industry.
Ahoy Employ gives business owners a reliable place that protects them from being ripped off by unscrupulous recruitment agencies and helps them access genuine, loyal, passionate recruiters in a more authentic way. Why? Because we believe we need more honest business.
We're giving recruiters an opportunity to realize their true value and grow their businesses by encouraging them to be themselves: genuine, and authentic. Why? Because the recruitment industry has a questionable reputation and it’s not fair that all recruiters are painted with the same brush. Also, because we believe small business should be allowed to compete even where industry giants do.
As Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities for our field sales team for Ahoy Employ's recruiter matching product offering across Ontario. You will target senior decision makers and hiring manager at forward-thinking small and medium businesses to help them hire excellent talent by giving them access to reputable, affordable, specialist recruiters. You will also be responsible for contributing to and creating the greater sales strategy of Ahoy Employ and roll out future expansions into new areas of business in Canada as we expand.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn't fade under pressure
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player who understands that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An advocate with a passion for recruitment, honest business and driving innovation
What we hope to see in your background:
- Previous experience in an outbound sales environment (cold calling, email and social outreach)
- Lead generation experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM
- You've leveraged tools and technology to sell strategically and efficiently
- Post-secondary education
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.